1) Hotel, book now, rooms are extremely limited. The SpringHill Suites will have a scale on site to check weight. It will also provide a shuttle to/from the venue.
2) Weight class changes – YES, you can change weight classes up until the February 14th. Simply email email@example.com your new weight class.
3) Divisions – YES, you can add a division (excludes the DL and BP meets), if you want. These also must be made no later than February 14th. The cost for additional divisions is $50, email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions if you wish to add.
4) U.S. lifters, you must renew your USAPL Membership prior to arriving at the Arnold. Renew online here: http://www.usapowerlifting.com/forms/MembershipApplication.php
5) If you are taking ANY medication, please verify whether it is permitted under WADA guidelines. Do not take this lightly; you are responsible for what you take into your body.
You may check the Global DRO (http://www.globaldro.com/) or the USADA (800-233-0393 from 8-4 mountain time). If in doubt, you can submit an IPF TUE request. Please note, just because you submit a TUE request, it does not mean a TUE will be granted.