The scoring method to determine placings for the Pro Bench Bash on Sunday has changed slightly from the original method contained in the 2016 Arnold Criteria. The new scoring is more lifter friendly and yet will encourage more attempts to be made at the event.
- In order to win the lifter must successfully make two attempts.
- The wilks score of the best two attempts will be added together to make a cumulative wilks score that will be the placing total, the highest cumulative wilks wins.
- As always, World Records can still be set.
Changes to the weight classes to balance out the lifters entered:
- Lightweight Class is 105kg and under
- Heavyweight Class is 120-120+