- You will be given a start command by the head referee. That will be the ONLY command you will receive.
- You will be required to squat to depth and stand fully erect between each rep.
- You will have as much time as you want to finish your reps.
- Should the head ref feel you are unsafe on the platform, they are permitted to have the spotters take the bar.
- There will be a 2-minute clock between the completion of the last lifters rep and when you will be required to receive the start command from the head ref, this is an additional minute from the normal rules due to the nature of not having a predictable amount of time for the squatter on the platform (ie, 1 rep vs many)
Home How will the Squat Challenge be judged?